[CQ-Contest] Seeking New CQ WW Director

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 06:44:10 EST 2016

Thanks John for the info.

And a BIG Thank You to Randy for all the time and efforts you have spent in
developing the great contest CQWW even to a higher level than before. A
great job done together with the committee and all others involved.

Hope that professional life will still give you some time on the bands,
because always a pleasure working you!

73 de Mats RM2D (SM6LRR)