[CQ-Contest] Photos and Stories from upcoming ARRL DX CW

Matt Wilhelm (W1MSW) westcoastbayou at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 20:34:51 EST 2016

Howdy Fellow ARRL DX CW Participants,

I'm looking forward to writing the ARRL DX CW article this year and I want
to hear and see what's happening out there!  Oh sure I can look at the
final results, but that's not the whole story.  Please send me YOUR stories
and photos from his weekend. Headaches and successes are both welcome.  Any
unexpected technical challenges or major fixes required during the
contest?  Did you try a new setup or strategy this year?  Did you operate
from an interesting place?   Put simply, send me photos and stories that
YOU would like to read about in a contest results article.

I look forward to hearing from you and don't worry, I'll send out a
reminder after the contest.

73 & GL,

Matt - W1MSW