[CQ-Contest] [RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY Contest Log Deadline

kostas sv1dpi sv1dpi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 16:14:38 EST 2016

Hello Ed
We run in M2 category breaking the SV record as SZ1A from our clubs
station. I am sending you 2 fotos. Also more photos from the party, are here
https://picasaweb.google.com/114195421952141682894/ContestCQWPXRTTY2016
If you need them in full format, tell me and I can send them... Tnx in
advance

73 Kostas SV1DPI
(one of SZ1A and EP6T)