[CQ-Contest] Working Split In A Contest Is Verboten!

Tom Hammond thammond at chartermi.net
Mon Feb 22 14:56:31 EST 2016

Well, I admit that I fell prey to this, twice! www.qrz.com/db/gj0ke comes up
blank. Geesh...

I worked "them" on 15M at 18:04 and on 20M at 20:59. That means that "they"
were operating for at least 3 hours handing out bogus points. Who would do
such a thing? Why?

I passed through Jersey on a business trip once, and working them reminded
me of it. I wondered to myself why Jersey could run a KW while the rest of
the UK can only run 400W. I was had, but good.

I wonder if I would have caught ID0IOT or DU0PE (both poor examples, I
admit) in my oblivious state.

I'm feeling seriously disappointed by my fraternal brethren, and in myself a
bit.

Tom
K8BKM