[CQ-Contest] Your Call?

Scott Ellington k9ma at sdellington.us
Wed Feb 24 14:19:34 EST 2016

On 2/24/2016 12:02, Steve London wrote:
> Better yet, try to work them. When they come back to you, send them
> the report and "call?".
That is precisely what prompted the lengthy CW lecture from the famous
guy in Portugal years ago.  (Though I asked for his call before sending
my report.)  He was apparently very unhappy that I would dare to call
him before I got his call.  Now, if EVERYONE refrained from calling
before personally copying the call, infrequent ID's might limit the size
of the pileup.  They don't, and it doesn't.

73,

Scott  K9MA

--
Scott Ellington  K9MA