[CQ-Contest] Open Letter to VE Contesters

VE2TZT ve2tzt at arrl.net
Wed Feb 24 18:41:44 EST 2016

First, I will totally agree to share band segments restrictions with USA
stations the same day when Canadian stations will be able to share the
Aurora Oval with USA stations including W3 or W4`s especially during 10
m or 160m contests.
I can insure you that I can strongly ear the difference even with the
few hundred miles separating me from W1/W2`s

Second, is it our fault if the USA stations have those ridiculous band
segments restrictions ?
I thing you guys would rather work to extend your rights rather that
thinking to restrict ours

Gilles VA2EW VE2TZT

---