[CQ-Contest] Open Letter to VE Contesters

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mymts.net
Thu Feb 25 10:01:27 EST 2016

Jim,

Those are all excellent points. One thing, though, is it suggests the Canadian sub-bands (lack thereof, really), isn't really a core issue.

Your fixes would fix a lot for a bunch of folks.

I can't help but wonder if the subconscious issue, one that some perhaps can't recognize, let alone admit to, is that the NE US and eastern seaboard had for some time a major advantage over most of W/VE and now some of those operators can't abide by two of their own finding a way to overcome that advantage.

The difference between US and Canadian regulations would thus be merely the scapegoat.

73, kelly, ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone