[CQ-Contest] The Life of a Moderator

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 26 12:41:01 EST 2016

Come on AR! I hope that was just an attempt at humor? I know both you and DG are funny guys!

Either way I love the debate that there is on the reflector as long as it doesn't lead to insults and personal attacks. It makes interesting reading between contest weekends :) It's almost as interesting as watching the Republican debates!

A certain cheating contester got DQed from CQWW DX last year because of a discussion here on the reflector. That was good as CQ probably wouldn't have caught him without the crowd sourcing.

Jeff