[CQ-Contest] 2015 RAC Canada Day contest results posted to RAC web site (fixed link)

Bart Ritchie (VE5CPU) ve5cpu at sasktel.net
Thu Jan 7 13:45:00 EST 2016

Good day all

There was a busted link, corrected and sending again.

We have completed compiling the results for the 2015 Canada Day
contest and they are posted on the Radio Amateurs of Canada (RAC) web
site at  http://wp.rac.ca/contesting-results/

These results will be published in The Canadian Amateur (TCA)
magazine in the March / April 2016 edition of the magazine.

As always, we have attempted to make sure the results are as accurate
as possible, but errors do creep in and if any are noted we will be
happy to correct the web edition.

We will be starting to work on the certificates and plaques in the
coming weeks.  Certificates will be sent out via email as we have in
the last few years, so look for them starting in early Feburary.

Thanks to all of those who participated in the 2015 Canada Day
contest.  We look forward to seeing you all in the 2016 event, a
Friday this year instead of the middle of the week <grin>.

73, Bart - VE5CPU