[CQ-Contest] W5WMU experiment in NAQP

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Jan 8 14:41:23 EST 2016

On Fri,1/8/2016 6:01 AM, Stan Stockton wrote:
> Are there really those who think we should bring everyone down to the lowest level of station and antennas so we can say we have a level playing field?

Nope. But NAQP IS A LOW POWER CONTEST. PERIOD. A high power station in
NAQP is like a turd in a punch bowl. In NAQP, the competition is more
about antennas and operating skills. By all means, use NAQP to test
station improvements, but do it within the rules of the contest, which
says 100W max.

73, Jim K9YC