[CQ-Contest] need Dayton hotel recommendation

Steve Bookout steve at nr4m.com
Sun Jan 10 14:33:56 EST 2016

Will be quite a decision this year.

It's bad enough on a good year, but I came across some info about the
hotels in Dayton and it seems MOST are dealing with an infestation of
BEDBUGS.
Crown Plaza is blowing it off, apparently, but consumers are reporting
them 'alive and well' at the CP.

Again, it makes for a tough choice.

73 de Steve, NR4M