[CQ-Contest] NAQP Power Level

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Mon Jan 11 13:44:53 EST 2016

Personally, I don't have a problem with non-entrants using high power in
the NAQP.  I do, however, have a problem with the boorish use of
"entitlement" to belittle those who do.  It's a simple minded
generalization almost every time people use it.

As an aside, how exactly does running high power help anyone with their
power line noise?

Dave   AB7E