[CQ-Contest] need Dayton hotel recommendation

Marty s 0246811 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 17:32:09 EST 2016

I just booked the Marriott, it was around 107 a night. I hope to land a
room at the CP, but this is a backup for now.

Marty

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If

you are not the intended recipient, or if you have received this email

in error, then please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email.