[CQ-Contest] NAQP power - read the rules

Wes Jennings wjennings2011 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 10:52:41 EST 2016

as some know I run 100W and battery power as off grid and am in most contests and see no problem with this at all.
I appreciate any contact I get be it 1500W or a 1W one it is another contact possibly another mult. Look there is alot of band and I do not run in the bottom of the band for a reason as I am covered up and not heard so find a open spot on band and walla ya can be heard it is called knowing what it takes to operate and knowing your station and its limitations.

I am not competing againsed those running HP but I am as the antennas are being tweeked all the time to show that ya can do it with low power.

BTW thank you everyone for finding the time to make a contact with me during contests and when I am in sp taking the time to pull me out.

Wes
WL7F