[CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs...

Joe nss at mwt.net
Wed Jan 13 15:13:06 EST 2016

Hi Douglas,

I have done it two ways.
1- I use an adapter for 58 size coax, It is awful tight

or
2- I use the regular 59 adapter except I fold the braid over the outer
jacket and then insert it into the adapter, It is also very tight. Then
the excess hanging out the back I un-fold and bring back around the
barrell of the 259 connector and clamp it down with a small stainless
hose clamp.

Joe WB9SBD