[CQ-Contest] Absurd Rule in NAQP

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sun Jan 17 11:24:53 EST 2016

The real question is how much better could it be doing?  I admit that
the humane format of NAQP, particularly the 10-hour limit, is very
appealing to me. But wait, that's infringing on a whole 'nother
argument, isn't it?

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check