[CQ-Contest] Absurd Rule in NAQP

Wes Jennings wjennings2011 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 10:09:47 EST 2016

ok .. now I ran multi on this one and could use spotting and did not use spotting.
spotting up here does waste time most of the time as ya can not hear the station that is being spotted.
a cw skimmer is local and would be good and have seen it used effectively during a cw contest but learn to do it without spotting network. I am again offgrid no internet, batteries, a th6 now and phased verticals for 40m with a FT857 so this whole thing of lp vs hp and spotting vs non spotting is excuses period.

Wes
WL7F