[CQ-Contest] [NCCC-blue] NU1AW/6 in IARU HF contest this weekend

Ken Keeler kenkeeler at jazznut.com
Fri Jul 8 16:40:10 EDT 2016

The IARU HQ callsign will be hosted by five stations in NCCC
territory on July 9-10:
N6RO, K9YC, W1SRD, WC6H, W6YX.

On 160 and 10m, we will be alternating modes at N6RO:
SSB on the hour, CW on the half hours, unless rate dictates otherwise.
On the other bands we will have simultaneous operation on both modes.  NO RTTY.
Sunset in CA is about 0330Z, so look for us on low bands after that.

This is a first for NU1AW in CA, /6 and a new prefix NU6 for hunters.

Let's hope for good prop and low noise!

Come work us, 73, N6RO