[CQ-Contest] SO2R simulator...

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at voyackey.net
Mon Jul 11 11:06:27 EDT 2016

In article <5a45ede6-205e-31ab-3529-ff8ed240a69e at lucg.com.ar>,
	Martin LU5DX <lu5dx at lucg.com.ar> wrote,
	on "Mon, 11 Jul 2016 09:40:49 -0300";

> I've just become aware that N1MM+ now supports two keyboards!
>
> This is great news, since you can use just one instance of N1MM
> avoiding additional interlocking hardware.

FWIW, I've been practicing with one keyboard changing the focus by using two
foot switches.  For my case, audio routing is controlled by YCCC SO2R box+
which I've never experienced the switching delay.  The one keyboard system
also works for two PC environment where you don't have to care about which
logging software you use.

http://qrz.com/db/JH5GHM/#interleaved_cq

Here shows the training with two instances of MorseRunner.

https://youtu.be/d36Jv7XY4qQ
--
Katsuhiro 'Don' Kondou, JH5GHM (JH1GBZ and JE6RPM for contesting)