[CQ-Contest] HS on 6m for contest

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Jul 12 12:25:07 EDT 2016

On Tue,7/12/2016 2:08 AM, Charles Harpole wrote:
> as HS0ZCW, I plan to be on 6 meters for the VHF contest upcoming.  This is
> a one weekend only contest permission from Thailand government.
>
> I need suggestions in Z time for paths from me to you.

6M propagation is largely sporadic E-layer, and  "sporadic" is the key
word.  Sometimes there are openings during a contest, and sometimes
there are not. Like 10M, only more so, and with VERY little
transequatorial propagation. This is a great site to monitor 6M activity
worldwide. Click on the World or Asia tab to see your region.

http://www.dxmaps.com/spots/map.php?Frec=50&Map=NA

73, Jim K9YC