[CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R

Rudy Bakalov r_bakalov at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 15:17:56 EDT 2016

Hi Jukka,

Thanks for the detailed response. Your original email was clear...at least to me :-)

I assumed from the very beginning that stub tuning and placement are two different steps. What I was wondering is if, in the case of random or unknown stub placement, the stub can/should be optimized after it has been placed. Sounds like the answer is NO

Rudy N2WQ

Sent using a tiny keyboard.  Please excuse brevity, typos, or inappropriate autocorrect.