[CQ-Contest] Help with licensing in Senegal?

Dave G. ve9cb@rac.ca ve9cb at rac.ca
Mon Jul 18 16:43:16 EDT 2016

 Hello:
My good friend Ron VE3REV will move to Dakar in August.  There is a reciprocal licensing agreement between Canada and Senegal, so Ron will be able to get his own 6W1 call sign under the terms of that agreement.  The problem is that he has had no luck getting answers to his e-mails inquiring about the process.
Can anyone here please provide some specific contact info Ron can use to begin the process of getting a licence in Senegal?  Who in ARTP (the Senegalese licensing authority) or the ARAS (the Senegalese IARU member society) should Ron contact?
I am hoping for answers from people with recent first-hand experience of getting operating permission in Senegal.
73,
Dave VE9CB