[CQ-Contest] CQWW Committee Restructured

VE2TZT ve2tzt at arrl.net
Tue Jul 19 15:00:30 EDT 2016

On 19/07/2016 13:48, Helmut Mueller wrote:
> You want to win it sitting in your arm chair at home?
yes !!!!!!!

and I work hard to have my home station efficient while staying reasonable.
> You are wondering why DX will not be present anymore in a DX contest?
As it is already the case my proposition cannot be the reason of
decreasing DX, then why giving advantage to a handful a guys against all
others ?

Creating 70 more multipliers we do not need anymore those few exotic
multipliers just having to pay to win

And by far I would prefer to have bigger runs than those 10 or 15 exotic
multipliers in my log.

Gilles VA2EW