[CQ-Contest] 1 Point for Intra-Country QSOs

steve.root at culligan4water.com steve.root at culligan4water.com
Thu Jul 21 21:22:10 EDT 2016

I was under the impression that "DX" meant distance. Therefore a "DX" contest is all about working people who are far away. Instead we have people in Florida working Cuba ("DX") while folks in San Diego are working New Jersey for a zero point QSO (not "DX") to get a multiplier. This has never made any sense to me.

Make States and Provinces multipliers, and award 1 point for domestic QSOs. Who knows, it might be fun.

73 Steve K0SR