[CQ-Contest] CQWW Madness

Rudy Bakalov r_bakalov at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 20:36:14 EDT 2016

Ken,

I repeat, your statement is flat out misrepresenting the data that's in the logs. You can't analyze data that's not there. You can argue as much as you want, but if logs contain close to zero percent US stations working other US stations, the analysis you demand is impossible and useless.

For the record, I only operate from VE3 and have no reason to object the current rules.  However, I do believe that reasonable proposals are being made; I have a problem when such proposals are being pushed back with bogus pseudo-scientific arguments or "if it ain't broken don't fix it".

Rudy N2WQ

Sent using a tiny keyboard.  Please excuse brevity, typos, or inappropriate autocorrect.