[CQ-Contest] CQWW madness

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 23 22:23:59 EDT 2016

Since a "fair" worldwide DX contest isn't realistic then get rid of all the awards for World and Continental winners. Breakdown all the leaderboards and awards by regions. The current leaderboards aren't really relevant because it's like comparing apples to oranges.
The "haves" are always going to shoot down any ideas that others have anyway.

Truthfully this whole discussion will be irrelevant in 10-15 years anyway since we don't attract much youth in our hobby and our "radio contesting game". Sorry to be so pessimistic but that's the reality. Enjoy it when you can!

Jeff

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid