[CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Jul 24 11:52:57 EDT 2016

On Sat,7/23/2016 7:39 AM, Jeff AC0C wrote:
> All of these topics are covered in W2VJN's excellent book "Managing
> Interstation Interference."

Yes and no. In that book, George has not considered the location of
stubs for optimum performance, and when he did consider it in a piece in
NCJ a couple of years ago, it was poorly done (that is, technically
lacking). That's why I wrote my piece on the subject for NCJ about a
year ago.

http://k9yc.com/LocatingStubs.pdf

While my piece specifically addresses in detail stubs for suppression of
second harmonic, the concepts apply to the location of all stubs for
harmonic suppression.

73, Jim K9YC