[CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Mon Jul 25 09:19:13 EDT 2016

The only amplifier that does not generate harmonic content is the
theoretically ideal types - nothing in the real world is perfect meaning
they all generate their own levels of harmonic content.

Now it's fair to argue to what level those harmonics are present and the
impact/mitigation, but that's a much more real-world subject than "amps do
not generate harmonics."

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie