[CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 163, Issue 49

Michael Zolno luv.myipad3 at me.com
Tue Jul 26 21:29:40 EDT 2016

I'd be interested in a picture of the metal trash can o'stubs as well!!

Been a fantastic thread; I have been enjoying the read and the many comments added! I love Jeff's "do it with what I have approach" I think that is missing in many builds where we think we have to have new and shiny.

Mike WH6YH

Sent from my iPad