[CQ-Contest] UKEICC 80m Teams Competition

GW4BLE steve.gw4ble at btconnect.com
Thu Jul 28 07:06:18 EDT 2016

The next series of 1-hour UKEICC 80m contests starts in September - we hope you will
consider taking part as an individual or as part of a Team.

http://www.ukeicc.com/which-contest/which-contest-ukeicc-80m-contests-rules

We have changed the Teams competition slightly this year - teams now consist of 4 members,
with the best 3 scores in any event counting, so you can miss an event without necessarily
reducing your team score overall.

Congratulations to the Pembrokeshire Contest Group - the Winners of the 2015-16 UKEICC
Team competition.

http://www.ukeicc.com/which-contest/ukeicc-80m-team-competition

73

Steve GW4BLE