[CQ-Contest] [RTTY] Flex 6300 in low power RTTY contests; Maestro

Gerry Treas K8GT k8gt at mi.rr.com
Fri Jun 3 17:44:32 EDT 2016

No generalized statement should be made about many different rigs by
many different manuafactures used in different operating conditions,
without your modifying statements.

I tend to agree if you are running AFSK since you are using modulation,
but if using FSK and the rig is rated for 100% duty cycle, no problem.
There have been a fair number of rigs rated at 100% duty cycle over the
last 20 years, but not all.

73, Gerry, K8GT