[CQ-Contest] sending DX QSLs from US other than via ARRL service

Charles Harpole hs0zcw at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 06:19:08 EDT 2016

Fritz....... You can use USPS with special rates for overseas or any other
carrier to mail your cards directly to the National QSL Buro for each
country that has one.  Those addresses should be available from ARRL or
somewhere.  K3ZO is very well informed about QSL routing and likely would
answer your query.

Point is it can be done, 73, Charly HS0ZCW

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 5:02 PM, Mike Reublin NF4L <nf4l at comcast.net> wrote:

> GlobalQSL is one way.
>
> 73, Mike NF4L
>
> > On Jun 9, 2016, at 8:11 PM, FritzOAQ <fritz at k4oaq.com> wrote:
> >
> > Is there any way to send numerous DX QSLs to numerous other countries
> other
> > than via ARRLs outgoing DX QSL service?
> >
> > I'm not an ARRL member is the reason I'm asking.
> >
> > 73, Fritz K4OAQ

Charly, HS0ZCW