[CQ-Contest] Any more good Kindle contest books?

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Jun 18 00:29:14 EDT 2016

On Fri,6/17/2016 8:56 AM, Stephen Bloom wrote:
> Taking a look on amazon.com ...It looks like most of the ARRL books on
> available in Kindle editions.  Most of it is reference and/or tutorial
> stuff.

Something to think about. I've heard that Kindle isn't a great way to
read/study technical books, because it's not easy to jump around to look
at something in the book referenced by pages you're currently reading. I
use a Kindle only rarely to read a novel that my XYL has bought, so this
does NOT reflect my experience. Others may feel otherwise. :)

73, Jim K9YC