[CQ-Contest] Any more good Kindle contest books?

Aldewey at aol.com Aldewey at aol.com
Sun Jun 19 10:01:58 EDT 2016

I concur with Jim's comments.  I now do almost all of my  leisure reading
on a basic, monochrome Nook right now.  This is how I  read N3BB's latest
book which was excellent.  The pictures are kind of hard  to make out, however,
especially in black and white.  It would probably be  a little better with
the color version with a larger screen but I chose not to  go that way.  I
can't think of many books where not seeing the pictures was  a big issue for
me except, perhaps, the recent Wright Brothers book.

73,

Al, K0AD

In a message dated 6/19/2016 8:52:34 A.M. Central Daylight Time,