[CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship - definition of contest rules

James Cain jamesdavidcain at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 16:57:09 EDT 2016

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean-neither more nor less." "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things." (Lewis Carroll, "Through the Looking Glass," 1872.)

K1TN

In the rules of IARU HF Championship this paragraph is mentioned:

"8.2. To qualify as the special multiplier, Administrative Council and
Regional Executive Committee stations must only be operated by the
individual station licensee as a single operator entry or as a multi
operator, single transmitter entry with significant participation by the
licensee"

If there is more than one operator, how is "significant participation by the
licensee" defined?