[CQ-Contest] JA's long time passing

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at voyackey.net
Tue Mar 1 07:29:58 EST 2016

In article <BLU404-EAS8080DBBCDC60A897EB07809EBB0 at phx.gbl>,
	Ken K6MR <k6mr at outlook.com> wrote,
	on "Mon, 29 Feb 2016 20:38:30 -0800";

> I have no idea. I got inactive about 1974, and when I returned in the 2000s they were gone.
>
> Someone lurking here must have gone through the change, perhaps a history lesson?
>
> Ken K6MR

The number of amateur radio station license in Japan is about one third at the
peak in mid 90's, and the current number is almost like what was in early 80's.
At the moment, I don't see so much activities for those who were teenage around
1980.  Likewise, please correct me if I'm wrong, I don't see so much activities
from west cost like what was about 30 years ago.  Now it's quite difficult to
be a continental winner for CQWW(SOABHP) from JA.
--
Katsuhiro 'Don' Kondou, JH5GHM(JH1GBZ)