[CQ-Contest] Cheating (in bridge)

Christian Schneider prickler.schneider at t-online.de
Tue Mar 8 08:32:21 EST 2016

Hi,
a great longread in the New Yorker about cheating in bridge. I won't
spoil the author's ufb work with some thoroughly crafted cliffhangers.
So many things sound familiar and give a fascinating insight into
cheating and bridge and psychology. Besides that one may think about
"big data" approach to power cheating in our contests, but I don't think
of it being realistic soon.
So simply enjoy
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/03/07/the-cheating-problem-in-professional-bridge
Best 73, Chris DL8MBS

P.S.: The number of sources quoted may be similar to that necessary to
fill a regular daily editon of a newspaper...