[CQ-Contest] Little pistols running DX in the Skimmer/RBN era

Mike Ritz w7vo at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 12:01:17 EST 2016

Yup. That is a great argument also for giving out your call regularly. On Sunday the spots became particularly bad as maybe people were getting tired. Guys were responding to stations that were spotted, but was NOT the station on the spot. I bet there were a LOT of busted calls with that one!

73;
Mike, W7VO