[CQ-Contest] First Stew Perry! Squee!

Shelby Summerville k4ww at twc.com
Mon Mar 14 16:19:19 EDT 2016

KL7SB wrote: " I think most of us run somewhere between 28-38 wpm"

Even though I fall in the category that "passed the code", and have no
interest in reviving that discussion, I find that 25 WPM, or less, is far
more productive, for me. With no room for an efficient receive antenna, I'm
always grateful to those that do.

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW

Since I don't  have an iPad or iPhone, sent from my PC