[CQ-Contest] Photos and Stories from upcoming ARRL DX CW

Matt Wilhelm (W1MSW) westcoastbayou at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 21:08:35 EDT 2016

Howdy DX CW Participants,

The log submission deadline for ARRL DX CW is quickly approaching
(finally), so if for some reason you still haven't submitted your log, get
on it!   A big thanks to the few stations that took time to send me their
stories.

 If you can still remember what happened 30 days ago and have something
about the contest you would like to share, please send it to me.  I also
noticed that the ARRL Soapbox page has a grand total of ZERO pictures
uploaded, so any photos you have from the contest would be greatly
appreciated.  I will of course be going through the soapbox entries from
3830 as well, but if you have any additional info since you submitted your
original, sleep-deprived write-up, I'm your guy.

I look forward to hearing from YOU!

73,

Matt W1MSW