[CQ-Contest] K5GO speaks out for youth in contesting

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 24 13:38:52 EDT 2016

Agree 100% with AB7E's observations. Unfortunately I think someday amateur radio contesting will go the same route as the horse and buggy. Those other hams who loathe us contesters will finally get what they want.

Today's kids have such a short attention span. Plus they have the need for immediate gratification. Do you seriously think they would want to sit in front of a radio a whole weekend doing the repetitive tasks we all do during a contest?

Hopefully someone has an answer because I don't.

Jeff

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid