[CQ-Contest] Is it just me ?

Trent Sampson vk4ts at outlook.com
Mon Mar 28 17:48:20 EDT 2016

Is it just me or do others see a sort of nonsensical category in the WPX with tribander single element, single band categories ?
I can fully understand the tribander single element for ALL band but to extend it to individual band scores ?
Some must gain satisfaction from first place Tribander Single element 160M  but is it really something that helps activity or does it please the Certificate hunters and as such needs to be retained ?

73

TrentVK4TS PO Box 275 Mooloolaba 4557 0408497550