[CQ-Contest] Ops Wanted for upcoming CQ WPX CW 2016 Contest

LY4A ly4a at ly4a.com
Tue Mar 29 13:23:11 EDT 2016

WANTED!

Looking for a few good ops who would like to come down to operate M/2 at
LY4A for
the upcoming WPX CW contest with us.

LY4A is a very competitive station and rebulded new within last few month.
We're looking for a few new faces to join our team this.
In WPX SSB we have Join Don G3XTT, Kaspars YL1ZF what will be also at CW
part and Sergeij UR9QQ. So if you like CW and like pilups you are welcome...

Please write me an email if you're interested!

--
Rolandas LY4A
skype: rolkaxx