[CQ-Contest] N7N Tentative Sked for 7QP

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri May 6 13:58:52 EDT 2016

W6GJB, W6JTI, and K9YC operating as N7N at portable locations in 5
counties. We will start at 1300Z in NVWHI for about two hours. Then
about 60 minutes driving to NVEUR for two hours, then about 90 minuutes
to NVLAN/NVCHU for two hours, then 90 minutes to NVNYE/NVMIN for two
hours, then NVMIN/NVESM beginning around 0300Z.

Operation will be primarily CW, but we'll also work SSB. Mostly 20/40
until about 01Z, and we'll try 15 from each QTH. We'll be on 80 CW from
the last QTH NVMIN/NVESM.

We hope to be on 6M from DM29 tonight (Friday night) beginning sometime
after 01Z (that time is soft, depending on how long it takes to drive
across NV and get set up. We'll be on 50096 CW and 50270 ISCAT.
Coordinate 7022 kHz, up or down as needed for QRM.

Please send email to me at jwbro at yahoo.com if you need DM29.

73, Jim K9YC