[CQ-Contest] One last reminder - NEQP this weekend

Saulius Zalnerauskas ly5w.sam at gmail.com
Sat May 7 15:45:48 EDT 2016

Hi all,
Seems propagation take me one more day fishing, behind of contesting.
Back from river and started preparation to NEQP.
7QP, InQP, DEQP going on, but not any station copy me.
I am 100w as always, KLM KT34XA 6el on 28mH tower.
Nobody :(((
Will start, but dont know how to be later.
Anyway, thanks guys and Tom /K1KI for nice plaque of last year SopMIX LP DX
first place.

Good luck, Sam LY5W