[CQ-Contest] Ron Wetjen WD4AHZ - SK

Joe nss at mwt.net
Tue May 10 09:53:13 EDT 2016

Ron was one of the guys when worked always knew me by name. Even LONG
before computers were possible, I remember calling him, and he always
said "Hi Joe" if I called him, or if he called me it was always a happy
and pleasant, "Good luck Joe" after his exchange. Always made a great
feeling in the middle of a competition to have a feeling of a friend!

Looking at a QSL card from him right now from 02/11/1978

73 Good Friend!

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock