[CQ-Contest] [NCCC] why checklog?

tom at k5rc.com tom at k5rc.com
Mon May 23 15:18:46 EDT 2016

*         Casual operating where little attention was paid to copying exchanges correctly
*         Operators using a contest solely for some award credit (DXCC, WAS, etc)
*         Sponsor requesting every log for their data base

Tom Taormina, K5RC
Comstock Memorial Station, W7RN
Storey County ARES, KS7AA
 <http://www.w7rn.com/> www.w7rn.com