[CQ-Contest] [NCCC] why checklog?

KU7Y ku7y.cw at gmail.com
Mon May 23 18:41:18 EDT 2016

I remember a contest several years ago when I had a TS930.  No connection to the computer.  I was doing good, for me at least.  But when I moved from 20m to 15m and later to 10m I forgot to change the logging program bands.  I had no idea when I left 20m or 15m.

Sent that in as a check log with a note to let the sponsor know to not ding others for my band log errors.

For the next contest I had a new FT-1000MP connected to the computer!!

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y

Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Northern California Contest Club