[CQ-Contest] Convergence and Change

Christian Schneider prickler.schneider at t-online.de
Tue May 24 13:18:35 EDT 2016

On 24.05.2016 at 17:53 Martin , LU5DX, wrote:
> Even if it is about at a zone or country level, results cannot be properly
> adjudicated, simply because the improper use of dx alerting cannot be
> proved to the extent needed.

So please simply say now that you are for abolishing power categories,
too. Otherwise your argument makes no sense. And we all know that is
even more difficult to prove power cheating - so with your arguments it
were the more necessary to abolish power categories. Why request one and
be deafening silent about the other? Dare, for the record.
Over,
Chris DL8MBS