[CQ-Contest] Convergence and Change

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 09:56:13 EDT 2016

Makes it pretty simple, doesn't it? Eliminate the entries, and the contestants go away... not to another catagory.. AWAY!
Makes life so much easier.. and since ham radio has become a competition.. not only for contests, but also for spectrum.. with fewer contestants, to bother.. the spectrum can be reduced, selling the "spare, underutilized spectrum" will help the treasury.. SO.. WE should ALL be very happy to help out our country, while we tear up our ham licenses, that will NEVER be used again. Just follow the time frames.. the course laid out.. will be much quicker than you expect. Much like all the rest of the changes going on. So.. as we sell off the ham bands.. enjoy the huge reduction in national debt.....   ....   .. NOT!
But it will make a few folks happy.. they won't be looking at the ham bands and making comments about wasted resources.

Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy